Steel Root is an IT services company that specializes in cybersecurity. We are a startup in high demand, looking for a rockstar support tech to join our team. We’re passionate about contributing daily to our positive culture, with a commitment to professional development and social responsibility. Steel Root is headquartered in Salem, MA, steps from the commuter rail and right in the middle of Salem’s downtown culture.
You were the cool kid at the IT help desk in college. Or maybe you were the sports captain whose friends knew you could fix their computer. Regardless, you have both tech skills and people skills. You’re good at problem solving. People like you. And you probably spend a lot of time on the internet.
We are a small team, which means you’ll do a bit of everything. Steel Root is currently upgrading the IT services industry, which means you might be fixing printers one day and doing a forensic analysis on malware signatures the next. Your primary role is to support our customers, both remotely and in person.
- Great communications skills
- Able to troubleshoot most things that have a screen or CPU
- Basic networking know-how
- Independent, self-motivated and dependable
- Able to travel to Boston and surrounding area
- Experience working at an MSP or managing multiple customers at once
- Experience administering and Office 365 environment
- Windows Server sysadmin experience
- Network management / design experience
- Competitive benefits package, including health, 401(k), and cell phone stipend
- Hone your skills in the hot cybersecurity market
- Play with cool tech, work with customers that love us, and get in on the ground floor of a startup in growth mode
How to Apply
- Get to know us by reading about our services and the industries we serve, and follow us on social media (links in website footer, below).
- Then send your resume with cover letter to email@example.com. Every application is reviewed by a real human being.