GCC High Buyer’s Guide
Microsoft 365 GCC High delivers business productivity and security in the cloud with robust support for organizations who need to comply with U.S. Government regulations like DFARS and CMMC. The GCC High Buyer's Guide is a flight manual for IT administrators, decision makers, and others to help make informed decisions around cloud security and compliance.
Lessons Learned from Experience.
Steel Root specializes in helping defense contractors adopt GCC High for DFARS compliance and CMMC readiness.
We built the Buyer’s Guide to share the lessons we’ve learned from building secure, compliant IT environments in GCC High and Azure Government. The guide covers topics such as:
– What is GCC High?
– Do I Need GCC High for CMMC Level 3?
– Questions to Ask Cloud Service Providers About Compliance
– Licensing Strategies and Tips
– Questions to Help Determine Licensing Needs
– Recommended License Packages
– Where and How to Buy GCC High Licensing
– Is GCC High CMMC Compliant Out-of-the-Box?
– Links and Resources